..... Life Just Got More Complicated.
~~ I now have TWO screens to choose from: ~~
HOW ARE THEY DIFFERENT?
- The BrightScreen is brighter, has a finer Fresnel lens and is a bit better in molding quality
- The BrightScreen is available in LARGER SIZES, to fit the following cameras that CANNOT be fitted by the SplitScreen:
~~Rolleiflex: E2, E3, F, T, Tele, Wide
And, the BrightScreen costs more than the SplitScreen ($80 USD for BrightScreen, $50 USD for SplitScreen)
HOW ARE THEY SIMILAR?
- Both are modern Fresnel bright screen designs, with the focusing surface on one side and a Fresnel field lens
on the opposite side of the screen to brighten the field
- Both are molded in Acrylic plastic
- Both are custom cut to fit your camera and come with instructions for installation
Both are brighter than most original screens in medium format TLR cameras
- Both are available with the same optional scribed grid patterns at no extra charge
- Both include FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
(.... but worldwide from WHERE, for Pete's sake? It always irritates me when websites don't say where in the world they're located, and here I've done it myself. SO: I'm located in Lexington, Kentucky USA)
OKAY. Now that we've got that over with, you want to take closer look, or maybe even (gasp) ORDER one? Just click on the link of your choice below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Where are they going?